Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BadBoy joins the Team

BadBoy

September 29, 1991 (19 yrs Old)

Washington, DC

Egyptian, Caucasian, African-American, and Italian.

I am a very smiley person, if you ask anyone that knows me they'll tell you that I love to smile. Therefore, I do not play when it comes to my teeth...lol I am a member of Xquisite Models, which is an urban modeling company that’s in the Washington, DC area. I also do mainstream catalog and commercial modeling, but I am really in love with photography. I am currently pursuing a degree in Digital Photography, because that’s what I hope to do in life. I'm that person most of my friends come to when they want a good time, because I'm always exciting. I'm very sweet person, but people will also tell you I consider myself to be a BadBoy. I'm a diehard Stefani (Gaga) and Robyn (Rihanna) fan. Music is my life, and what keeps me sane. Uhm I'm really just a cool person but don't let the innocent face fool ya, cuz like everyone I have a bad side...lol

FaceBook: Jay Xquisite Ken


No comments:

Post a Comment